Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Bats set listies 121811

I have no witty opening this time, unfortunately. Call it, the holidays, I guess.

But watching people dance and interacting with the audience (YOU GUYS!) always makes me happy. Thank you. I even got to bust out my favorite Amon Tobin song in the first set. Yay! <3

.

.

.

Bats
The Box - Santa Cruz (industrial/noise/ebm/gothy/punky/post-punk/anything that wears predominantly black)



I

Black Room

El Wraith [ed. note: I like to call it El Ghost] - Amon Tobin
Lust - KMFDM
Evil Playground - Front Line Assembly
Automatic Love - Die Form
Total Job (Photek Remix) - The Faint
Never Ending - Imperative Reaction



*BIRTHDAY CAKE INTERMISSION!!!*
Summer Prelude - Clint Mansell/Kronos Quartet



II

Black Room

My Eyes Are Red - Hex Rx
No Frequency (Imperative Reaction Remix) - Terrorfakt
Living the Wasted Life (Machineries Mix) - Aesthetic Perfection
Feuer Frei! (Straftanz Remix) - Nachtmahr
Fuck the System (Fukkk Offf Mix) - Cyberpunkers
Satisfaction (Club Mix) - Benny Benassi

.

No Box for me this Sunday, unfortunately. Going to be overloading on food and tidings of comfort and joy with la familia, which should be interesting. Alas, it'll still be up and running, so if you're in town you should go and shake it with the best of 'em.

Take care guys. Happy holidays to you all, whichever one you choose (or refuse) to celebrate.

*Imaginary snow drifting outside the window frame*

*Hot chocolate and gingerbread men cookies*

*Camera pans and fades to black*

No comments: