Friday, December 2, 2011

Bats set listies 120111

I must say, I was pretty surprised by the turnout last night.

Surprised, and incredibly flattered.

Thanks to everyone who showed up and shook asses! Thanks for having me, Club Apparition! It was a blast invading your delightful little club, and consuming a number of your Coronas. Let's do it again sometime. :)

First set spooky.

Second set stompy.

.

.

.

Bats
Club Apparition - San Jose (goth/deathrock/horrorpunk/industrial/ebm/noisy)



I

Lucretia My Reflection - Sisters of Mercy
So Alive - Love and Rockets
Phantoms - 45 Grave
Halloween - Siouxsie and the Banshees
Red Blood Motorcycle On a Road On Fire - Human Toys
American Nightmare - The Misfits
Dead and Buried - Alien Sex Fiend
Psycho Killer - Talking Heads
Release the Bats! - The Birthday Party



II

Rituals (iVardensphere Remix) - God Module
Straftanz Ost - Straftanz
Spill - Demodulate
No Frequency (Imperative Reaction Remix) - Terrorfakt
Structure - VNV Nation
Sleep Now (Angelspit Mix) - Angelspit
Total Job (Photek Mix) - The Faint (request)

.

.

.

I'll see you guys at The Box this Sunday, in the meantime. OOOWWWW!!

No comments: