Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Bats set listies 120411

It was a bit of an off night, honestly, but I don't think anyone could complain. It was cold. There were finals. What can you do? C'est la vie. People were still out and about and having a good time, so that's all I'm caring about. Love.

Anyway, I like any old excuse to bust out Strongbad's techno song in a dance environment.

The system is down.

Down

Down

Down

Down

.

.

.

Bats
The Box - Santa Cruz (industrial/noise/ebm/gothy/punky/post-punk/anything that wears predominantly black)



I

Black Room

Evil Playground - Front Line Assembly
Freuer frei! (Straftanz Mix) - Nachtmahr
Straftanz Ost - Straftanz
My Eyes Are Red - Hex Rx
Without Emotions - Combichrist
Chop You - Demodulate
I Feel Loved - Depeche Mode



II

Black Room

Days of Swine and Roses (KMFDM mix) - Thrill Kill Kult
Fuck the System (Fukkk Offf mix) - Cyberpunkers
Spill - Demodulate
Sleep Now (Angelspit mix) - Angelspit
No Frequency (Imperative Reaction Mix) - Terrorfakt
Total Job (Photek mix) - The Faint
The Siren - Aesthetic Perfection
Funker Vogt – Funker Vogt (request)
Bass and Percussion - [x]-Rx
Strongbad Techno – Strongbad
***ENCORE!!!!***
LoveGame (Aesthetic Perfection remix) - ROMA-AH-AH-AH, GAGA OOH-LA-LA (request)

.

.

.

My fingers are cold, and I am barely able to type. Bunk.

No comments: