Friday, January 6, 2012

Bats set listies 010512

Happy New Year, everybody.

I took a bit of a vacation/came down with the plague, so I didn't spin these past couple of weeks. It was a nice little breather, if you don't count the instances where I was hacking up viscous fluid.

But the spell was broken last night, when I was wrangled into spinning at Club Apparition with Mr. DJ Shadow Angel. And like Sleeping Beauty awakening by the kiss of her true love, it was magical. And stompy. Just like the fairy tale.

It was a lovely event, and I'm glad to have been part of it with y'all.

I may be making some more appearances there over the next month or so. I'll keep you posted. :)

So it goes: first set swirly, second set stompy.

.

.

.

Bats
Club Apparition - San Jose (goth/deathrock/horrorpunk/new wave/industrial/ebm/noisy)



I

Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others - The Smiths
From Her To Eternity ('87 version) - Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
Terror Couple Kill Colonel - Bauhaus
Transmission - Joy Division
True Faith - New Order
It's No Good - Depeche Mode
#1 Crush - Garbage
Chainsaw - Skinny Puppy



***BIRTHDAY CAAAAAAAAAKEEE!!!!!!!***



II

My Eyes Are Red - Hex Rx
Rituals (iVardensphere Remix) - God Module
Go Zombie! - Zombie Girl
Boom Boom Boom! - Nachtmahr
Structure - VNV Nation [kinda-sorta request]
Straftanz Ost - Straftanz
100% - Angelspit
Megalomaniac - KMFDM [special bday dedication]
Fuck the System (Fukkk Offf mix) - Cyberpunkers

.

.

.

And so I prepare for The Box this Sunday. Hope to see you all there!

No comments: