Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Bats set listies 012912: Bats birthday celebration

Technically, my birthday isn't until Wednesday (February 1).

Bbbbuuuuuttttttt...I couldn't resist partying up with my favorite group of goth kids/rivetheads/everything in between.

It was rad.

.

.

.

Bats
The Box - Santa Cruz (industrial/noise/ebm/gothy/punky/post-punk/anything that wears predominantly black)




I

Black Room

Piggy - NIN
El Wraith - Amon Tobin
Torture - KMFDM
A Familiar Taste - Trent Reznor/Atticus Ross
Queer - Garbage
Ich Bin Ein Auslander - Pop Will Eat Itself
Worlock - Skinny Puppy



II

Black Room

Psychosomatic - Front Line Assembly
Lust - KMFDM
Days of Swine and Roses (KMFDM Mix) - Thrill Kill Kult
Half Asleep - Apoptygma Berzerk
Never Say Never - Kevorkian Death Cycle



III

Black Room

My Eyes Are Red - Hex Rx
Rituals (iVardensphere Mix) - God Module
I Want It (iVardensphere Mix) - Zombie Girl
Feuer Frei! (Straftanz Mix) - Nachtmahr
Structure - VNV Nation
Satisfaction (Club Mix) - Benny Benassi
Fuck the System (Fukkk Offf Mix) - Cyberpunkers
LoveGame (Aesthetic Perfection Remix) - Lady Gaga
Strong Bad’s techno song - Strong Bad

.

.

.

This Sunday far exceeded my expectations as far as being amazing was concerned. I almost died of an overdose from all the love/respect/hugs/kisses that were passed my way. Thank you all so much for making this gal feel so special. Y’all made me very happy. 25 isn’t starting out so bad. :)

Thank you again, the lot of you.

Now let's shake it.

No comments: