Monday, January 16, 2012

Bats set listies 011512

This whole weekend was completely crazypants for me.

But...in a good way, mostly. Needless to say, I'm laying low tonight.

Thanks for rocking out with me, guys. It makes my withered excuse of a heart *sing!*

*Jazz hands!*

.

(I'm so tired.)

.

.

.

Bats
The Box - Santa Cruz (industrial/noise/ebm/gothy/punky/post-punk/anything that wears predominantly black)



I

Black Room

Ich Bin Eine Auslander - Pop Will Eat Itself
Land of Milk and Honey - Funker Vogt
Half Asleep - Apoptygma Berzerk
Days of Swine and Roses (KMFDM remix) - Thrill Kill Kult
I Feel Loved - Depeche Mode
Courtship Dating - Crystal Castles
Memento Mori - Demodulate



II

Black Room

Go Zombie! - Zombie Girl
Living the Wasted Life (Machineries Mix) - Aesthetic Perfection
Boom Boom Boom - Nachtmahr
This Shit Will Fuck You Up - Combichrist [request]
My Violent Heart (Remix) - NIN
Straftanz Ost - Straftanz [request]
Rituals (iVardensphere Mix) - God Module

No comments: