Monday, May 21, 2012

Bat set listies 051312/052012

I'm actually pretty tired, so there won't be much of a witty intro this time around. Alas.

I got to spin some Danzig last week.

Danzig, motherfucker!

(Who I will be seeing in SF next week WITH DOYLE SO THEY'RE GOING TO BE DOING A MISFITS SET. 16-year-old Emelyn is FREAKING THE FUCK OUT.)

Let's get to it.

.

.

.

Bats
The Box - Santa Cruz (industrial/noise/ebm/gothy/punky/post-punk/anything that wears predominantly black)
051312
Mother's Day



I

White Room

Cuts You Up - Peter Murphy
Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others - The Smiths
Jumping Someone Else’s Train - The Cure
Lucretia My Reflection - Sisters of Mercy
White Wedding - Billy Idol
Mother - Danzig (!!!!) [request]
Zero - Smashing Pumpkins
Only - NIN
Join in the Chant (Burn!) - Nitzer Ebb
Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) - Eurythmics



II

Black Room

Violence - Implant/Angelspit
Dominate - Hex Rx
I Want It (iVardensphere Mix) - Zombie Girl
Going Nowhere - Access Zero
It Speaks - Alter der Ruine
Structure - VNV Nation
*ENCORE!!!*
Sleep Now (Angelspit Mix) - Angelspit



.



052012



I

Black Room

My Eyes Are Red - Hex Rx
Pharmaceutical Grade - Shiv-r
Living the Wasted Life (Machineries Mix) - Aesthetic Perfection
I Want It (iVardensphere Mix) - Zombie Girl
Xcess (Rammstein Remix) - Slick Idiot
Dragula - Rob Zombie
SS Deathstar Supergalactik - Hanzel und Gretyl



II

Black Room

Violence - Implant/Angelspit
Straftanz Ost - Straftanz
The Siren - Aesthetic Perfection
One-Eyed Man - This Morn’ Omina
Satisfaction (Club Mix) - Benny Benassi
It Speaks - Alter der Ruine
Fuck the System (Fukkk Offf Mix) - Cyberpunkers

.

.

.

'til next time, folks.

\m/

No comments: