Sunday, May 13, 2012

Bats set listies 050612

I love being able to play "Pluto" by Björk whenever I can, however I can.

Such a good goddamn song.

Any hoot, I'm actually working on some ideas for tonight's sets, so I'll keep it brief. Here's last week's sets!

.

.

.

Bats
The Box - Santa Cruz (industrial/noise/ebm/gothy/punky/post-punk/anything that wears predominantly black)



I

Black Room

A Familiar Taste - Trent Reznor/Atticus Ross
Zero (Totakeke Remix) - Terrorfakt
Psychosomatic - Front Line Assembly
Breathe - Prodigy
Pluto - Björk
Relax and Ride It (Aesthetic Perfection Remix) - Alter der Ruine
Stand Up - Stromkern



II

Black Room

Xcess (Remix) - Slick Idiot
My Violent Heart (Remix) - NIN
Sleep Now (Angelspit Remix) - Angelspit
Join in the Chant (Burn!) [request] - Nitzer Ebb
Days of Swine and Roses (KMFDM Remix) - Thrill Kill Kult
It Speaks - Alter der Ruine
I Feel Loved - Depeche Mode

.

.

.

On a completely unrelated note from DJing: I'm so glad to see so many people took interest in my latest short, A Pale Horse (The Man in Grey). Despite how *quiet* you've all been (I'm still not sure if that's a good or bad thing) most of the hits for this humble site have been for that particular post. Rad. Please, if you want to post any comments or criticisms, feel free to comment or shoot me an email.

'til next time!

No comments: