Monday, October 31, 2011

Bats set listies: Devil's Night

Shit was crazy in a good way last night, and I'm so glad everyone had fun. Y'all looked fantastic.

I was pretty flattered no one recognized me in my Kato costume. I'll post pics eventually, when I'm feeling a bit more up to it (it's been a pretty rough day, unfortunately).

Happy Halloween, guys. Have fun out there. :)

.

.

.

Bats
The Box - Santa Cruz (industrial/noise/ebm/gothy/punky/post-punk/anything that wears predominantly black)





I

White Room

Halloween - Siouxsie and the Banshees
Dead Souls - Joy Division (request)
So Alive - Love and Rockets
Psycho Killer - Talking Heads
Dead and Buried - Alien Sex Fiend
Release the Bats! - The Birthday Party
Human Fly - The Cramps
Trance - Tiger Army
Skulls - The Misfits
Red Right Hand - Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
Chainsaw - Skinny Puppy
More Human Than Human - White Zombie



II

Black Room

Straftanz OST - Straftanz
Without Emotions - Combichrist
Spill - Demodulate
Kernkraft 400 - Zombie Nation
Princess Chaos (Angelspit remix) - Angelfuckingspit [haha, this totally cleared the floor :P]
Bind, Torture, Kill - Suicide Commando
I'm Your Boogie Man (Sex on the Rocks mix) - White Zombie

No comments: