Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Bats set listies: 021013

I'm sorry.

I'm really trying to focus on recapping my (pretty sweet) sets from this most recent Sunday...

But I am completely jacked on excitement because NICK CAVE AND THE BAD SEEDS ANNOUNCED THEY'RE DOING A SHOW IN SAN FRANCISCO IN APRIL!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.

Here's my sets!

My closing set was punk fucking rock, which makes my heart sing.  I got to play Dead Kennedys!  Possibly my favorite song of theirs, at that.

:DDDDDDDDDDD

.

021013

I

Black Room
Opening set

Die Form - Automatic Love
Shiv-r - Pharmaceutical Grade
Noisecontrollers - Surge of Power
Faderhead - TZDV
This Morn Omina - One-Eyed Man
Demodulate - Spill
Angelspit - 100% (110% Fucked Combichrist Mix)
VNV Nation - Structure

II

White Room
Closing set

Depeche Mode - Precious
The Faint - Agenda Suicide
Joy Division - Isolation
Siouxsie and the Banshees - Hong Kong Garden
The Damned - Smash It Up (Part 2)
Dead Kennedys - Moon Over Marin
The Misfits - Some Kinda Hate
Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) [request]

.

I'm also a little jacked on caffeine.

People must be looking at me, thinking 'Why is she vibrating?'

.

DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Em

No comments: