Friday, December 21, 2012

Bats set listies: 1209-121612

I'm laying low tonight, hence I'm updating this little guy.

Normally I would be out and about, drinking, smoking and getting angry at the jukebox for not playing my song soon enough.  It happens.

Not tonight, friends.  I'm literally waiting for the water to heat up on my stove so I can make some instant Thai tea and be warm.  I may even break open the new book I've been reading (Lunatic Heroes by C Anthony Martignetti; damn fine read, he's got a good voice and is very poignant)--OR my new favorite comics, Gloomcookie.  Possibly both.

WOAH, WATCH OUT!!  WE GOT A REAL WILD ONE OVER HERE! 

I'm also hoping to jog tomorrow.

Here are my latest sets from The Box.

.

120912

White Room

Her Black Wings - Danzig
The Hanging Garden - AFI
Mourn - Apoptygma Berzerk
Situation - Yaz
Policy of Truth (Extended Mix) - Depeche Mode
Total Job (Photek Mix) - The Faint
Temptation - New Order
Heartbeats - The Knife
Anarchy - KMFDM
Head Like a Hole - NIN
Cities in Dust - Siouxsie and the Banshees
Terror Couple Kill Colonel - Bauhaus

.

121612

I

White Room

Spellbound - Siouxsie and the Banshees 
In the Flat Field - Bauhaus
She’s Lost Control - Joy Division
Human Fly - The Cramps
Jumping Someone Else’s Train - The Cure
Blasphemous Rumours - Depeche Mode
Glass Danse - The Faint
Only - NIN
We Share Our Mother’s Health - The Knife
Anarchy - KMFDM

II

Black Room

Water - OhGr
Army of Me - Björk
As We Fall - Imperative Reaction
Straftanz Ost - Straftanz
No Frequency (Imperative Reaction Mix) - Terrorfakt
Victim - FGFC820
Violence  - Implant/Angelspit

III

White Room

Transmission - Joy Division
Kiss Them For Me - Siouxsie and the Banshees
I Walk the Line - Alien Sex Fiend
Romeo’s Distress - Christian Death
Policy of Truth (Extended Mix) - Depeche Mode
Blue Monday - New Order
You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) - Dead or Alive

.

I'm taking this Sunday off and am heading back to the Northern Lands.  Family stuff, yuletide gaiety, reconnecting with old friends...that kinda stuff.  Samhain and I will brave the trek together.  I will be back next Sunday, though, in full effect. 

Happy holidays, all.  I don't care if you celebrate or not, I DON'T CARE.  You read this thing and take interest in whatever I'm spinning but also whatever's on my mind, and I really appreciate that.  You are awesome, and I'm thankful to have really cool people in my life--directly or indirectly--wanting to give support and props.  And be friends.

So you're the fire lighting my yule log.

(That's what she said)

Thank you.

- Em

No comments: