Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Bats set listies: BOX's 12 Year Anniversary


Congratulations THE BOX!!! 12 years and still goin'! The Box wouldn't be able to happen without its lovely attendees, so for that we thank you for giving us such amazing support and love.

It was a good night. A damn good night. Lots of merriment. And CUPCAKES!!!!!

We brought the fucking chain link fence out in the Black Room and DJ Shadow Angel may have given me one of my favorite compliments ever, saying that I looked like I could be part of The Walking Dead with my thrashing about and pantomiming against it during my set. What can I say, I like to perform.

I may have enlisted myself as DJ Stats' personal go-go dancer, at the end of the night.

She may have approved. (She did.)

So thank you again, everyone. Our humble little club would be nothing without you. *Lovesnuggles*

.

.

.

Bats
The Box - Santa Cruz (industrial/noise/ebm/gothy/punky/post-punk/anything that wears predominantly black)



"12 Fucking Years"


I

White Room

Cities In Dust - Siouxsie and the Banshees
So Alive - Love and Rockets
Situation - Yaz
Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) - Eurythmics
Personal Jesus - Depeche Mode
Headhunter v. 1.0 - Front 242
Juke-Joint Jezebel (Metropolis mix) - KMFDM
Only - NIN
Agenda Suicide - The Faint
Heartbeats - The Knife



II

Black Room

Structure - VNV Nation
Rituals (iVardensphere mix) - God Module
Spill - Demodulate
Fuck the System (Fukkk Offf mix) - Cyberpunkers
100% - Angelspit
LoveGame (Aesthetic Perfection remix) - Gaga ooh-la-la [teehee]
Never Ending - Imperative Reaction

.

I head up north tomorrow for familial/Thanksgiving things (pray for me), but I WILL BE BACK. FUCKIN' PLAN ON IT!!

No comments: