Monday, November 7, 2011

Bats set listies 110611

I was a bit low energy at the beginning of the night (blame the weather, I guess), so the first set was a bit of a mellow tempo, but it seems everyone else was feeling the same. So...that's good!

Either way, thanks again everyone. You guys shoot me full of energy and adrenaline and excitement--something that was very needed last night. We're also working on getting me to spin at Club Apparition sometime this month, so I'll keep you posted on that.

.

.

.

Bats
The Box - Santa Cruz (industrial/noise/ebm/gothy/punky/post-punk/anything that wears predominantly black)



I

White Room

Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others - The Smiths
Terror Couple Kill Colonel - Bauhaus
Enjoy the Silence - Depeche Mode
True Faith - New Order
Cities In Dust - Siouxsie and the Banshees
Ubiquitous Mr. Lovegrove - Dead Can Dance
#1 Crush - Garbage
Heathen Child - Grinderman
The Witch - The Cult
Why Can't I Be You? - The Cure



II

Black Room

Bind, Torture, Kill - Suicide Commando (request)
Straftanz Ost - Straftanz
Rituals (iVardensphere mix) - God Module
Automatic Love - Die Form
Total Job (Photek mix) - The Faint
Chop You - Demodulate
The Siren - Aesthetic Perfection
Fuck the System (Fukkk Offf mix) - Cyberpunkers
Going Nowhere - Access Zero
Sleep Now (Angelspit mix) - Angelspit

.

.

.

I head down to Ventura at the end of the week, but rest assured, I will be back to shake it with the best of youse.

No comments: