Monday, April 23, 2012

Bats set listies: Kevorkian Death Cycle/Hex Rx show 042212

Holy shit, all.

Last night was awesome.

I DJ'd for the first time at DNA Lounge in San Fran-fucking-cisco. Evar.

And despite an ungodly amount of tourist traffic on Highway 17 North on the way there trying to thwart me, things went off without a hitch. It was fantastic playing for y'all, and especially for the likes of Kevorkian Death Cycle and Hex Rx. (holy shit.)

And that sound system!

THAT SOUND SYSTEM!

THE SOUND SYSTEM OF GOD.

.

.

.

Bats
042212
DNA Lounge
San Francisco, CA
Kevorkian Death Cycle/Hex Rx show

Set I
8:50-9:10

Living the Wasted Life (Machineries Mix) - Aesthetic Perfection
Feuer Frei! (Straftanz Mix) - Nachtmahr
Pharmaceutical Grade - Shiv-r
Straftanz Ost - Straftanz
Fucking Negative - Alien Vampires
Go Zombie! - Zombie Girl



Set II (9:45-10:30)

Violence - Implant ft. Angelspit
Rituals (iVardensphere Mix) - God Module
No Frequency (Imperative Reaction Mix) - Terrorfakt
Spill - Demodulate
Boom Boom Boom - Nachtmahr
Fuck the System (Fukkk Offf Mix) - Cyberpunkers
Bind, Torture, Kill - Suicide Commando
Bass and Percussion - [x]-Rx
Ecos (Move Bastard Mix) - Hocico
Victim - FGFC820
AK 47 - Fiendflug

.

.

.

I think my only complaint is I didn't switch a couple songs here and there, otherwise...

Thanks for coming out, everyone. And thank you for the compliments I received after both sets.

I drink a fine Chianti tonight, in celebration.

(And because I can't make it to Death Guild tonight, unfortunately. Alas.)

.

This Sunday, I'm back at The Box to bid the lovely DJ Stats a fond adieu along with everyone else. Shall be a bittersweet affair, indeed.

No comments: