Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Bats set listies: 030412 - 031112

Yeah, I got sick. It was lame. I stayed in bed for a few days straight, and only had soup in the process. Ssssooooo, that delayed me updating this thing, as well as The Box's main site.

But now, all is well.

I'm taking the opportunity this particular rainy evening to update this little fella.

.

.

.


Bats
The Box - Santa Cruz (industrial/noise/ebm/gothy/punky/post-punk/anything that wears predominantly black)

030412

(I was still near-death this night, so I only did one set; still managed to dance off most of the sickness, which was rad)



Black Room

Agenda Suicide (ADULT. Remix) - The Faint
Pluto - Björk
Spill - Demodulate
Rituals (iVardensphere Mix) - God Module
AK 47 - Fiendflug
Bass and Percussion - [x]-Rx
You Bet Right - The Strand



.



031112



Black Room

I

Psychosomatic - Front Line Assembly
Chop You - Demodulate
Total Job (Photek Mix) - The Faint
Wreath of Barbs - Wumpscut
Worlock - Skinny Puppy
Army of Me - Björk
My Violent Heart (Remix) - NIN



II

Black Room

My Eyes Are Red - Hex-Rx
Living the Wasted Life (Machineries Mix) - Aesthetic Perfection
Surge of Power - Noisecontrollers [request]
Fuck the System (Fukkk Offf Mix) - Cyberpunkers [request]
Pluto - Björk
I Want It (iVardensphere Mix) - Zombie Girl
Bind, Torture, Kill - Suicide Commando [request]



.

.

.

It's supposed to be raining all week.

I love the rain.

I'm probably going to step out and smoke one of the last actual clove cigarettes in the country while drinking tea and listening to classical music, like I did in high school.

Fuck yes.

No comments: