Monday, August 1, 2011

Bats set listies 073111

Good evening, everyone.

I've decided I'm gonna start cross-posting my set lists to this fun little device, as well, just for good measure. I hope it inspires you to want to watch the videos on YouTube, if anything. And thank you to everyone who boogied, and helped me out.

<3

.

Bats
The Box - Santa Cruz (industrial/noise/ebm/gothy/punky/post-punk/anything that wears predominantly black)

I

White Room

How Soon Is Now - The Smiths
Blasphemous Rumours - Depeche Mode
Shout - Tears For Fears
Blue Monday - New Order
Vogue - KMFDM
Chainsaw - Skinny Puppy
Head Like a Hole - NIN
Zero - Smashing Pumpkins



II

Black Room

Hit Me Hard - Noisuf-X
Courtship Dating - Crystal Castles
Automatic Love - Die Form
*10 second silence. ouch.*
Sleep Now (Angelspit mix) - Angel(fucking)spit
Surge of Power - Noisecontrollers
Fuck the System (Fukkk Offf Remix) - Cyberpunkers
This Shit Will Fuck You Up - Combichrist (request)
Smack my Bitch Up - Prodigy

.

Spla-dow.

No comments: