Monday, May 25, 2009

COMING BACK ATCHA.

No, not really.

I don't know what I'm calling this one, at the moment. Maybe "The Ghost Ship Enters."

...

There's a ghost ship in your harbor!
There's a ghost ship in your harbor!

Black sails against a sky
Pluming red
A ghost ship enters your harbor!

Down
Down
Under the sea
Rise to the surface
Come to be
Do you see??
Do you see the ghost ship
Enters your harbor!!
There's a ghost ship
Entering your harbor!

I don't think it belongs-
I don't think it belongs here-
I don't think it belongs--OH GOD NO!

A massive hull
But only a shadow of that
Oh, it's bringing the sickness
It's bringing the disease
LOOK OUT!

There's a ghost ship
Entering your harbor
And its empty crew shall mimic
And cry
'A ghost ship enters your harbor!
There's a ghost ship
Comin' to your harbor!
Bringin' the death!
Bringin' the disease!'
A-HA HA!!

The ghost ship enters your harbor
This eve!

Down, down
Under the sea...

No comments: